Date: July 20th – July 25th
New Orleans – Cozumel – Yucatan (Progreso) – New Orleans
Summer summer summertiiiimmme! Last year, we were ON THE MOVE, traveling from Texas to Arizona to California by train, this summer, we bid BON VOYAGE as go by water to Cozumel and Yucatan (Progresso), Mexico where we experience culture, food, and entertainment!
Mexico is one of the most beautiful destinations to cruise and this amazing itinerary will expose you to all the unforgettable experiences that the area has to offer.
Wandering Moms will set sail on July 20, 2019, departing from the historic city of New Orleans. The fun-filled party will last five days and return to New Orleans on July 25, 2019.
Bon Voyage! Itinerary:
Saturday- July 20th
Let’s get this party started! What better way to start the fun than with a little southern hospitality. Your family is invited to an exclusive meet and greet brunch New Orleans style where you will have an opportunity to meet all the Wandering Moms and families.
Immediately after brunch, we take the party on the road, or shall we say, the water as we board our residence for the next five days.
Sunday- July 21st
Whether you want to have a splashy good time on the waterslide, check out and all you can eat buffet, retreat to the Adult Only spa, join a cooking demonstration or do the macarena at the mega deck party, this fun day at sea is guaranteed to be a day of fun for everyone.
It’s a family date night! That evening, it’s time to dress to the nines and get fancy for our family formal night out on board. Join us for a five-course meal and an unforgettably delectable evening at the Steakhouse
Monday- July 22nd
Beware, Cozumel is one of the most beautiful islands in the world and is known to still one’s heart. Spend the day with your family swimming with the dolphins, sailing along in a catamaran or relaxing beachside.
Whatever you decide, you are sure to make unforgettable memories.
*Port Arrival: 8:00am – Departure: 5:00pm (times subject to change)
Tuesday- July 23rd
Discover the beautiful Mayan City of Uxmal, considered one of the most beautiful cities in the Mayan world or kick back, relax and let your stress melt away at a private inclusive beach resort. Whatever your family decides to do, you have a host of fun filled optional excursions to choose from.
*Port Arrival: 8:00am – Departure: 4:00pm (times subject to change)
Wednesday- July 24th
One day of fun at sea is definitely not enough so we threw in a second.
Kick the morning off as we enjoy a Wandering Kid inspired Green Eggs and Ham breakfast before they join their new friends at Camp Ocean.
Thursday- July 25th
Unfortunately, all good parties must come to an end, but thankfully, the memories (and photos) will last forever!
*Port Arrival: 8:00am – New Orleans (times subject to change)
Bon Voyage! Cost:
Note the prices below are per person based on the number of guests you have. We assume each traveler has at least 1 guest.
|Based on a min. double occupancy||1st guest||2nd guest||3rd guest||4th guest|
|Interior 4C (2 or 4 guest ONLY)||$1,096.84||$1,096.84||$949.96||$949.96|
The price includes:
- New Orleans Kick Off Meet and Greet Brunch
- Welcome Gifts
- 5-day cruise aboard the Carnival Valor
- Selected cabin category
- Five-course steak dinner
- Green Eggs and Ham breakfast
- $25 on board credit per cabin
- Taxes, standard gratuities, port charges
- Spectacular production shows and entertainment, including hysterical comedians
- Numerous lounges featuring live music and entertainment
- Youth programs for kids 2-17 years of age
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night in the Main Dining Room and/or Lido Restaurant.
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, lunch and snacking at specialty food spots
- 24-hour Pizzeria and soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt
- Continental Breakfast Room Service (excluding for fee items)
- The following beverages served in the Main Dining Room and 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant: non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, hot chocolate, and non-specialty coffee and tea
A reservation fee of $100 per guest is required to reserve your space. The remainder will be due in 4 installments due on:
- March 10th
- April 10th
- May 10th
- June 10th
*5% discount for payment in full of all family members
**Payments made more than 10 days after the due date will be assessed a 3% late fee.
***Fees are not refundable after 24 hours but they are transferable until March 30th. If for any reason, you can’t make the trip, it is your responsibility to find a replacement…with over 17,000 moms in the group, we don’t think it’ll be a problem**
Bon Voyage! Logistics:
Total Staterooms Reserved: 16
- Interior 4B = 4 Staterooms
- Interoir 4C = 4 Staterooms
- Ocean View = 8 Staterooms
- Balcony = 4 Staterooms
Bon Voyage! Administration:
Once you pay your deposit, you’ll receive the following:
- Your receipt (within 48 hours)
- A copy of our Terms and Conditions (within 48 hours)
- An invoice for your next payment (within 7 days)
- The satisfaction of knowing that your family summer vacation is going to be AH-MAZING (IMMEDIATELY)
Within 90 days of the trip, you will receive the following:
- Link to join our WhatsApp group
- Invitation to a monthly conference call
Within 60 days of the trip, you will receive the following:
- City Details (language, exchange rate, climate, etc.)
- Packing Suggestions
Within 30 days of the trip, you will receive the following:
- Invitation to a weekly conference call
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Round trip transportation to New Orleans
- Services, excursions and tours not listed
- Service gratuities and tips
Questions? Email us at email@example.com